At Iqra we provide a range of exciting activities and services to meet the needs of your child to build a better future.Our staff are passionate and committed in what they do and will deliver the best support for children and young people to benefit in a creative and fun environment.
- To provide a welcoming, friendly, pleasant, safe and a positive environment for children and young people
- To provide a stimulating and creative platform that enhances social, physical, emotional, intellectual and cultural need
- To promote acceptance and instil civic responsibility amongst young people to become active and responsible future citizens
- Boost and motivate children's confidence through positive pastime activities
- To excel through learning, continuous improvement and broadening the use of our services
- Provide placements to develop work experience related skills knowledge and enterprise
- Prepare children and young people to become confident and aspirational members of the community
- Celebrate progress and achieve through increased confidence and self esteem
- Provide a safe and positive environment that recognises the skills and talents of all children and young people
Inspire & Motivate
Achieve Excellance Through Learning
Positive Peer Engagement
Attend Today Achieve Tomorrow
Creative & Curious Club
An exciting provision for children and young people that offers a wide range of activities and opportunities to develop positive life skills, team work and confidence through positive peer engagement.
The sessions take place after school on Tuesday and Wednesday 3.30pm to 5.00 pm.
Children can complete their homework in a safe and supervised environment after school from 3.30 to 5.00pm
Saturday and Sunday from 11.00am to 3.00pm
Each session will provide an opportunity for children and young people to participate in creative activities, educational games and activities that encourage achievement and aspirations, relationship building as well as self reflection and group discussion. Experienced staff deliver a range of activities using all the available facilities at the Hub as well as organising off site sessions.
IQRA offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities consisting of positive pastime sessions that children and young people can enjoy and benefit from. It includes homework club, drama, creative arts, jewellery making, photography, healthy snacks and sow and grow sessions.
Facilities At The Hub
Indoor Multi Purpose Hall
Team Games & Outdoor Fun
I.T Suite to Aid Homework & Studies
Oasis Community Garden
- Arts & Crafts
- Cook & Eat
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis
- Cinema & Youth Club
- Comunity Gardern
- Weekend Club
- Sports Activities
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Community Cohesion
- Citizenship Activities
- Urdu Class focusing on speaking
We currently have vacancies for sessional staff to work on a rota basis for the positive pastime weekend activities. If you have a level 3 and above child/youth related qualification please contact us below with your C.V. A full DBS advanced clearance is required for this position.
IQRA provide volunteering opportunities for young people aged 14 to 19 years to gain skills in administration, customer service, youth provision and project delivery. Contact us below if you are interested in achieving work related experience by forwarding a copy of your C.V to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your enquiry A.S.A.P.
Get in touch
C/O Aaina Community Hub.
Bath Road, Walsall, WS1 3BS